2009年2月1日日曜日

3 things can make men crazy

There are many things can make men crazy but all cambodian always think that there only 3 big things can make men crazy.
① Gamble
② Alcohol
③ Woman
I think the last one can be the big reason that make men crazy(笑) but the last one can also make men change, be a good person, give courage...

8 件のコメント:

Vibolka さんのコメント...

តែង​បាន​ល្អ​មែន។​ ផ្តើម​និង​បញ្ចប់​បាន​យ៉ាង​ល្អ។
កំណាព្យ​នេះ​និយាយ​ពី​«ឆ្កួត​បី»​ ហើយ​ចុះ​មាន​កំណាព្យ​និយាយ​ពី​«បី​ឆ្កួត​»ដែរ​រឺ​ទេ? lols

SUOM Vireak さんのコメント...

KK@111 :
អរគុណដែលបានសរសើរ។
កំណាព្យនិយាយពី«បី​ឆ្កួត​»​ប្រហែលជាជិត
មានចេញហើយមើលទៅ។

匿名 さんのコメント...

What about you? Which one? :D

admin さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
admin さんのコメント...

Hi Vireak!

When a man failed by a woman, then I think he is dead: either he turn up crazy, or he is born a new & better man. I am glad that you go the right path:) Joy & pain comes in pair, want it or not, there is no escape, no exception.

Sovann

SUOM Vireak さんのコメント...

Doungchan :
Oh , I've never been crazy(笑),so I'm out of thas three cases.

Sovann :
Oh Bong Sovann, you said like you've used to fail by a woman(笑). Now I'm in the right path but i don't know in the future, maybe it can change or it can be more better.

匿名 さんのコメント...

for me, I like gamble and because i know that is my week point so i always try to get rid of it. I think if people can control their temper very well they won`t fall into such 3 things

SUOM Vireak さんのコメント...

You like gamble but you're not crazy of gamble. Yes, if we can control ourself we won't fll into this 3 things.