2008年2月26日火曜日
Present for graduate
My aunt who lives in USA said that when I get Bachelor degree she will give me a best present as a ring with diamond. I don't believe but I still remember this promise and I hope to get it someday. Maybe I will get Bachelor at the end of this march, after getting certification I'm going to call to my aunt and remind her about my present. In fact, I really don't need anything from her but I just want all the people do and respect what they said. Me too, I always try to do my best to keep my promise and do what I said, it's natural that sometime we can't realise what we said but it can't be helped if we failed with incidental reason. For me, if I didn't do or I couldn't do what I said I would regret it and I would not forgive myself forever.